BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

bad boyfriends.

I think that all girls can agree that boys are stupid. Sometimes. Or most of the time. But I think these ladies need better boys in their life because they totally wore the Boyfriend Blazer all wrong. Hopefully you'll learn a thing or two from these bad blazer outfits and get yourself a better man (jacket).

Bad Boyfriends
Poshhhhh!! How could you?! Here is the "fashionable" Victoria Beckham. She has been known as the most fashionable out of all of the Spice Girls, but she looks awful in this outfit! She's sporting the "cool mom" look, for sure. First of all, notice the red carpet?! I have no idea what even this is, but it doesn't matter! As soon as you set foot onto that red carpet, you're going to be judged critically by who you are and what/who you're wearing. By the looks of this outfit, it looks like Posh is just wearing some jeans from GAP, a blazer from JcPenny, and a Hanes t-shirt. Now, don't get me wrong I love GAP, JcPenny, and Hanes, but like I said before - NOT red carpet labels. I honestly don't even know what I could do to fix this outfit besides taking it all off and starting a new one. I've always looked up to Mrs. Beckham as a fashion icon, but this is just a fashion flub. No need to spice up your life, Posh. It's time to spice up your wardrobe.


This is Victoria's Secret model Karolina Kurkova. What she's doing at the Country Music Awards in 2009, I don't know. But maybe it was a better idea to stay home if you were going to wear this, Karolina. The Boyfriend Blazer is a part of an outfit, not the entire outfit!! It's too obvious that this is supposed to be solely a jacket not a dress! Believe me, this jacket is a nice one, but don't you think it's a little boring with it as just a dress? I'm imagining a pretty, pale pink, ruffled dress underneath this jacket. The boots are PERFECTION. Now use some of that modeling skills to wear some designer things, Karolina.


Enough of the bad boys. Now here's a good boyfriend.


0 comments: